Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: how diversified is everyone? weekend ramblings while we wait...

Got into CUU for $1.61 I believe, in March 2011. By the end of that day it had gone up to 1.80 and back to the 1.70's. Bought right up into the 2.60's and kept 'averaging down' this last year, only to keep 'averaging down' further as the SP sunk - a good, hard lesson. Bought more around .90's this fall but was pretty under water by this time.

I sold some other stocks in my TFSA recently and loaded up with more CUU. Definitely reached levels of personal insanity on this one (good phrase Chappy!) ... almost in the black again but a big believer in the story so I think we go up from here. Have literally spent hundreds of hours doing all sorts of due diligence and also reading the boards. I hold a number of other small positions in other stocks but this is by far my biggest position. Maybe I'm crazy but trust I am young enough to swing for the fences on this one and make a painful recovery should the world economy blow up before the buyout.

Many thanks to many posters here who have provided excellent research and varied opinions (many formerly on SH). Completely agree that due diligence has to go beyond the boards, but most of my good plays the last few years have started with tips from friends or like-minded investors, and then I follow up with lots of research.

Good luck to all ... hoping we become part of history.

New Message
Please login to post a reply