Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

The question over the weekend regarding how much people have paid for CUU made me examine why I bought so much at high prices last April-June.

Interestingly, between May 5, 2011 and June 21, 2011 the Feasibility Study due date was bumped twice from the end of June 2011 to the 3rd and then the 4th quarter. I rushed in to buying, like a few others here, because I assumed that the study would come out and the 120 clock would get started.

Like others have expressed, it is frustrating to have the date bumped in such a big way, and without any real explanation. Really, really hoping Elmer is finally accurate this time and I still don't understand how management could be so far off, especially needing the revised RE last July to complete the Feasibility.

Excuse the venting ... just don't want to get my hopes up for the feasibility only to wait a few more months. And selling isn't an option, so wait it is.

For those who are curious here are snippets from the new releases.

May 05, 2011 A Feasibility Study is being led by Wardrop, A Tetra Tech Company on a minimum 120,000 tpd open pit mine and the study is expected to be completed by the end of June 2011.

May 09, 2011 A Feasibility Study is being led by Wardrop, A Tetra Tech Company on a minimum 120,000 tpd open pit mine and the study is expected to be completed in the third quarter of 2011.

May 31, 2011 A Feasibility Study is being led by Wardrop, A Tetra Tech Company on a minimum 120,000 tpd open pit mine and concentrator and the study is expected to be completed by the end of the third quarter, 2011.

June 21, 2011 The Feasibility Study is being led by Wardrop, A Tetra Tech Company on a minimum 120,000 tpd open pit mine and is expected to be completed during the fourth quarter 2011.

New Message
Please login to post a reply