Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Feb 14, 2012 12:38PM

That's what I'm thinking right now. My talks over the last year have shed light on this subject. The people behind the scenes are huge money men and not miners nor into exploration so much. They do what they do. I think this has been discussed for a bit over a year. If it were me, I would do exactly what Elmer is doing with the exception of a few more exploration holes. The mix he's done signals a conglomerate of interests is at work. If it was just going to be Teck and only Teck we would have pushed the Exploration much harder then followed up with the infill. Continuing a mix is done to make room for multiple players. They need enough room for 3 players. They need promise of 25 years for the groups. I started thinking this way when Elmer said they would increase tonnage. Tonnage is not required if you just need to prove $1. So why rework the numbers on bigger tonnage.

We talked about how much was needed to make it worth a 15 year investment. Some of the comparables made him laugh. Ie. "Who would invest that for a 150 million a year net." (We were talking about the $1 required to make the contract final. Why do we care what the numbers are if we just have to pull the Teck trigger? They would work up their own numbers for internal consumption no matter what we produce? So then comes the truth about how much tonnage we are really aiming for. I'll let you fill in the blank here. So I discuss scale with him and he says we need to show a years vs tonnage because there's so much to be had.

Feb 14, 2012 02:05PM

Feb 14, 2012 02:08PM
Feb 14, 2012 05:26PM
Feb 14, 2012 09:23PM
Feb 14, 2012 10:30PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply