Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"...My intent was originally to post "features" on some of the other juniors, however, as I spent more and more time on it, I realized that despite the logical relationship in common with Teck, it would be too off topic for this board..."

So long as your message included the explanation above and rationale in your message, I for one wouldn't consider it off-topic.

"...Also, while I appreciate the "next investment" type discussions (I too am obviously hoping for a great outcome for us all related to CUU), I don't want to come across as a pumper..."

You don't come across as a pumper in my estimation. I look forward to the time, I hope sooner rather than later, when posts on this forum consist of nothing but "next investment" type discussions and I'll be an active contributor then.

New Message
Please login to post a reply