Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I think people are waiting on the sidelines to see if we will suffer from yet another delay before buying. That would create a good buying opportunity but would leave others bittersweet...

Exactly, I could see the sp slipping a little if we're waiting well into March for the BFS, and am willing to wait on this. I'm almost maxed anyway, but have a few small positions I may sell to finish topping up with CUU. If we're bought out tomorrow for a good price and that's it, I'm happy as can be with what I have now too.

At some point, someone will be right with an "I told you so" regarding the BFS and buyout timeline - how's that for a vague statement? :) Until then, hoping for one last little dip in the price personally.

And seriously, it can't be that hard to update the RE. It's punching in numbers to computer models isn't it, once your drill holes have proved accurate? Hopefully they just get this all over with and do the BFS and RE together.

The following excerpt relates to block models and re by SGS. Can't be that far off what we need to do to update the RE.

GLTA.

http://www.ca.sgs.com/metallurgy_home_v2/services/exploration-services/orebody-modelling-met.htm

In vein type deposits recognized by drill holes on cross-sections at regular intervals, we typically do a conventional sectional modeling with user-defined and irregular blocks around each mineralized intercept on the sections. With interactive programs like SECTCAD, the complete section modeling of a deposit with moderately complex geology from drill holes on about 15 sections can be completed in less than 2 days.

New Message
Please login to post a reply