Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Hi all,

just wanted to thank all of you for the wealth of information that has been posted here today. I've been following and investing in CUU for a year and have been reading this board since December. I have been investing outside of the usual Mutual funds, ETF's, etc. for about four years; picking my own stocks and learning how to do my own DD. This board has offered up amazing insights and information and I wanted to express my appreciation for what has been shared. I haven't wavered in my faith in CUU but I will admit to a bit of weariness in the past few weeks leading up to PDAC. The postings today have given me a boost; rallying to the finish line.

I particularly enjoy postings from Webgogs, Chappy, Foxxy, Prospekt, Vette, Mes, and so many others that I hope I don't offend anyone whose name I've not mentioned directly. I'll try to take the time to go back through the postings to vote for my favourites - this is my first post; usually prefer to listen and learn; my line is animal and human psychology. Hopefully I'll have something to add in the future.

Again, many thanks!

New Message
Please login to post a reply