Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I confirmed today that the RE2 takes 2 months and that the process has started before the the last assays arrived (Feb 16th).

They met with Amec while in Toronto for PDAC: 104 Crockford Scarborough Toronto

Other various meeting took place in Toronto.

As for PDAC, seems that the CEO's of the top mining companies in the world all stopped by the booth, they all know and follow Schaf Creek..but it's nice to meet the people behind the project face to face.

No horsing around this time.

Amec has already visited the site, core logging and all that stuff is done...

Feasibility still confidently confimred for this month..

Plan is to release Feasibility and very shortly after release the RE2 (and we all know this one will not disappoint)....all this and more while the the Feasibility is being uploaded on Sedar and Teck's 120 days pass by 1 by 1.....

This is my opinion only but if Teck takes the full 120 days and the RE2 comes out 2-3 weeks after Feasibility.....that would give CUU just about enough time to update the New RE in a New Feasibility before the 120 days goes by.

I figure after the the 1st feasibility alot of big things will happen fast: Roads..Power...Money..NDA's....

New Message
Please login to post a reply