Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I think it is time for a ball park measured and indicated estimate for the 2011 drilling with the 2 cut off grades.

There is no need for the endless speculation, our need to list the drilling results or the "much larger" quotes.

A mining "district" will be specuation cause it has not been drilled out but the Paramount zone has. TT and management must have some idea of these numbers. I know it will not be a compliant number but a soft number would be useful especialy in light of the undisclosed problems of the BFS.

As social media developes I see it changing the way many companies operate, shareholders are now allowed to be in better touch with their investments and management will have to be less secretive. One of the reasons I have stayed with CUU is these boards, not that I believe anything but the boards bring up many facets of the company.

We got numbers for 2011 so lets at least get a conservative estimate not just "much larger".

Maybe these numbers can be included in the next NR for land purchases and the 2012 drilling plan.

New Message
Please login to post a reply