Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: I apologize to Jason, he has just responded to my emails. MTS

Jason has just responded to both my emails in one response. I have taken the liberty of removing the excess words and just leaving the bare minimum ..............

Tuesday, March 26 - as requested, please pardon the delay in reply, catching up from last week. Regards, Jason Shepherd

Do you have an account with Agoracom? ==== No I Do Not.

Do you post on the Copper Fox site? ==== No I do not.

What is your alias? ==== I have no Alias.

Previous email questions:

: exactly where, in as simple an explanation as possible, are things at with the BFS? ====
The mine plan is currently being worked on. This is the most critical component to the BFS.

: why, in the last week, has it suddenly been discovered that the BFS will be two months behind. ====
Tetra Tech had advised us on the timeframe

: when was the last time CUU had a high level meeting with Tetra Tech? ===
We met with TT on a number of occasions beginning the 11th and continuing through that week.

: What are Mr. Gray's activities?
==== Mr Gray will oversee the mine plan development as well as the thorough completion of the overall study

: How is Mr. Gray maintaining oversight? ====
Mr Gray is a consultant to Copper Fox in this matter. As mentioned in our news release he has worked for Copper Fox in the past and is intimately familiar with the Schaft Creek project. He will be working in the TT Vancouver offices which will allow him to work closely will all person(s) concerned.

: How often will Mr. Gray be reporting to CUU management? ===
On a continual basis until the satisfactory completion of the BFS. He will be reporting to the executives on an as is basis Minimum once a week

: How can CUU be sure that everything is being attended to at TT? ==== We have Mr. Grey now in place to oversee the developments

: How can CUU be absolutely sure that TT is still not short-staffed and misleading us? This cannot be good public relations for Tetra Tech. ===
We agree

: It seems to a lot of us that there are extremely mysterious reasons for not releasing the Q1 BFS -- so the last question --is the non-release of the BFS in any way kowtowing to the wishes of Tech?
=== No this is not the case.

MTS

New Message
Please login to post a reply