Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Was at the show today as well and will add what has not been said already.

Meet First Scott Vallieres, VP corp Development from ProactiveInvestors. I asked him what he was doing and he said, although he was new he was here to learn about Copper Fox and write about them. I asked about Elmer and Boxxer as well he said don't know about Boxxer - only here for Copper Fox.

http://www.proactiveinvestors.com/pages/the_team

I don't see his picture up yet but his email on his card if you like : [email protected] / 1-647-342-2932

Anyway - a little more exsposure.

I know Mike was short of time but some other comments he mentioned below :

Starts with :

- We hope to make into a producing mine in the next few years.

- Port of Stewart used for shipping concentrate.

- " ship gold and silver to China ? and other to Montreal by rail ?? What the heck and yes that is what he said.

I know they have to talk and present as if they don't have a teck back in but details were certain and no question. Is this part of the plan or part of plan B

( missed some here but ) - Bob Quinn - using that as access road to their property.

- " Hope to trigger the back in very soon as it is getting " critical " now ".

- " expect to own 80 % of Laird by summer

- " Paramount is very important. Significant application to help in rapid payback of mine which is what they need "

- " can't talk about silver, hope when the RE is done they can include in that. "

- " original zone - " looks like trend goes straight north and east

No news to report on any infrastructure updates.

rest has been covered. Hey Buring RoF - is RoF stand for retired old fart ??

Meant in good humour and with respect !

Riptor

New Message
Please login to post a reply