Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"but Teck could have bought the project at a steep discount to todays in 2007.....my point is thus; if Teck hasn't acted when they could pick up the project cheaper.....theyre probably waiting on something. I think that something is the FS. Once thats delivered we'll see some action." Rogue Wolf

another way to look at why Teck did not act back in 2007/2008 for the FOX even "@ a steep discount to todays" could be Teck had their eye on another target. the $13 BILLION TAKEOVER OF FORDING COAL in 2008 might have tied up TECK's cash flow a WEE bit followed by the subsequent financial meltdown.

today is different from 2007/2008 in that Teck's cash flow and cash position is EXTREMELY flush as well as having a major shareholder like CIC that is also EXTREMELY flush. plus the FORDING purchase showed that Teck is not afraid to spend top$ on things of value like the FOX. so who's to say that negotiations haven't been ongoing for some time. i'm sure the FORDING deal didn't happen overnight BUT once terms in principle are agreed to - then a deal could be announced at any time like the PEREGRINE deal last july w/o any warning.

hkahka

New Message
Please login to post a reply