Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Speaking of Neighbours to the north... Boxxer has a newish presentation (April 17th or so) up with a general drill plan for 2012 for Dok (pending Titan results this summer) and its bigger projects (vrs no plan for CUU to date...hmmm).

The presentation also points out (doesn't show) the new claims (slide 15) that Tck bought in our area south of Dok and allows the reader to make out the meaning and connection:

"TECK RECENTLY ACQUIRED 177,800 ACRES SOUTH OF DOK BETWEEN GALORE CREEK AND SCHAFT CREEK DEPOSITS"

http://www.boxxergold.com/investors/corporate_presentation/

I wonder if CUU's next presentation update will speak of TCK's new lands...

I'm not the most avid BXX watcher but I noticed previously that BXX almost seemed to avoid talking about Schaft in its presentation of Dok and used Galore and Red Chris as comparables. But Elmer is now trying to associate Dok with SC a bit more now....

"SIMILAR TO OTHER COPPERGOLD PORPHYRY DEPOSITS IN NORTHWEST BRITISH COLUMBIA SUCH AS GALORE CREEK, SHAFT CREEK, AND RED CHRIS"

Some subtle circumstantial items for sure. Stay tuned.

glta

New Message
Please login to post a reply