Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I don't think you'd want me to post what I've uncovered in the markets that leads me to believe there's problems coming. I'd have to resort to pro con format so people wouldn't freak out. And I don't just mean cuu holders.

Webgogs, it is difficult to take you seriously. You have been a terrific poster on this site, coming up with all sorts of facts and figures that nobody would ever have known about and you've been carrying the CUU flag high. Now you've done a turnabout and telling us you're going to sell at the end of June if Mr. Stewart hasn't done his thing, and I'm left wondering what to do! I'm retired, 70'ish and I can't afford to lose the $30K that I have in this stock because I could never make it up again. You've certainly got me bothered. Are you one of those people who are convinced the earth will end on December 21, 2012? I only remember the actual date because it would have been my 50th wedding anniversary but the love of my life died unexpectedly last year. MTS

New Message
Please login to post a reply