Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

We have discussed on here that the news reports more or less are spaced every couple of weeks. The last report was June 14th. We should be due for another report any time. I have a gut feeling we may have a big release just before the AGM to give us something to talk about when we are all in the same room.

One question which is crossing my mind is, "What value does Teck put on Elmer?" The reason I mention this is that we have putting evaluating the resource through our considerable discussions. Good help is hard to find. There is a lot of exploration to be done, and it has been said repeatedly that there is limited talent out there with this kind of polymetalic poryphy experience like Elmer has.

I have take several courses in negotiation as part of my training. The most important principle is to negotiate with a long-term relationship in mind. What that means is if you short change or jilt someone today the future is going to be poor. I just can't see Teck shortchanging Elmer when they need his proven expertise going forward. Just my thought for the night.

Who is going to the AGM? I plan on getting there early and sitting in the front row.

New Message
Please login to post a reply