Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Elmer said they want to sell ALL the BC property, and if he was Teck he'd buy it all. Great chance for multiple deposits in a district. When I said 'Schaft Creek' in my earlier post, I really meant to say all CUU properties in the district. The "strategy" of management has been to sell and Elmer said he doesn't foresee this changing. He doesn't want to be a miner. On the drills Chappy, I can't quite recall and my notes aren't helping, but I didnt get any indication of only one drill. Elmer said they weren't drilling ES this year, and then said we're just drilling Disvovery and Mike. My table of shareholders concurred that they must have their reasons for not sinking holes in each zone. Just in transit, but will post another detail or two later as they come to mind. Thanks to all on the board who have contributed in various ways. Met sone interesting shareholders today ... board contributors, readers only, and other quality folks who have been in this play a long time. Glad to be along for the ride here and pretty sure it is going to end well. Btw, Ernesto seems pretty attuned to the global situation (no surprise!). Took time to chat with the shareholders after, and confirmed personally to me and another gentleman that he is very optimistic, even though we dOnt know exactly how this will end and for how much yet. I thanked him for supporting the project and he told me he wasn't trying to hog all the PP's, but better in his hands than someone who might then short the stock if the price is dropping. He said he hadn't sold one share and that it was important to defend the SP. Really liked EE, and an happy to follow his lead even if he has a majority and may sell at what he deems best. Good luck and prosperity to all of us on this. Chops
New Message
Please login to post a reply