Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I have been away for a few days so I had to read about 5 pages ..like 150 posts today. I skipped some of them and I hope I didn’t miss anything important. Almost all of the posts are positive about AGM.

Even though that expression said “Go against the crowd and you’ll be right more often than wrong”.... I’m not so happy about all of this. On the BR poll I predicted a buyout price of $3.90 and August 20th as the date. From what I hear now, they’re talking about end of September. In March Elmer said they need 6 to 8 weeks to finish the BSF. Why is it taking so long? I’m scared that there might be something wrong. The AGM and most posts here are talking about how SC is good .... but we know that already ..... for me right now, time is the most important factor. If we get $7-$10 per share I would be satisfied but I predicted $3.90. For me it’s not the same getting $3.90 now or in December. If you’ve read the article on Vette’s site (and I strongly agree with that), any time you can see some kind of QE stimulants that could lift our TSX market (especially gold) in a very short period of time. So for me it would be more profitable to get $4 now than $6 in December. Unless we get an early buyout or a price over $7 which I don’t see happening .... I did not find anything particularly exciting from this AGM.
Here is the link Vette posted on his site.

http://www.jsmineset.com/2012/07/20/what-the-weekend-may-hold/

New Message
Please login to post a reply