Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I just got off the phone with Lynn. Elmer is not in AZ this week, but today he is back east in meetings. From there he goes to Vancouver for more meetings, and then he is back in the Calgary offices on Friday. If Elmer has to sign off on a news release, the NR will have to chase him around the country for that signature.

I asked Lynn if she had any knowledge of exactly which order the NRs were going to be released, and she said she had no idea about NR dates until they are given to her for dissemination. Given that she declines knowledge of the order or dates... there are none currently being disseminated through her. Given that couriered documents for signature would have a difficult time finding Elmer, I doubt any NR is going anywhere until next week.

I wonder who has offices back east and in Vancouver for those meetings. Oh to be a fly on the wall.

Lynn did say that she can get messages to Elmer, but I wasn't prepared to be that much of a pest. I assume that he's in those meetings doing what we need him to do, and that's good enough for me.

Hayz

New Message
Please login to post a reply