Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

You got me double taking my figures Dsikorsk. They are BIG numbers.

The steady rise in the 3 yr average metal prices are being very kind to my spreadsheet. I simply updated the spreadsheet with the 3yr price as of today. I veiw these numbers as the best case scenario. I also think the project could sell for about 1/2 the NPV so the buyer has upside/motivation for its investment.

I'm still in the ~$3 buyout (SC project and Sched A lands).

Here is my figures from March this year: http://96.126.111.98/ir/CopperFoxMetals/forums/discussion/topics/522412-from-pdac/?message_id=1655574#message_1655574

My figures try to account for higher grade starter pits for the first decade then runs the average RE grade for the remaining mine life. In reality, after the starter pits are finished the average grade will be much less due to the amount of ore near the 15% Cu eq.

I haven't factered in that 'fall down' though. I reason that while the starter pits have finished, they finish in higher grade material at depth along with the 'shell' of lower/average grade to be consumed as the pits expand outwards. What will be the blended grade then? Also, by that time, the Capex is theorectically paid off plus, the discounting effect on production from 10 to 40 years in the future really chops down the income. The bulk of the NPV is within those precious first years.

jmho, dyodd.

New Message
Please login to post a reply