Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Here's a list of the documents for Schaft Creek from the BC Environmental Assessment office. The latest docs are from Aug. 29, 2012 - letter to Shane Uren noting an amendment, in effect stating that taking our concentrate on roads outside Tahltan territory is going to involve other First Nations groups, so they need to be added to the list. Nisga'a, Gitxsan and Gitanyow I believe.

http://a100.gov.bc.ca/appsdata/epic/html/deploy/epic_project_doc_index_283.html

I think we're well under way and there is no big opposition to Schaft Creek as of yet. There is still probably another year plus I would guess though (construction can begin before all permitting is done). CUU has been on top of the environmentals from the get go ... there are a lot dirtier/risky projects than CUU, and I'd think that even the leftest leaning NDP folks would understand that.

New Message
Please login to post a reply