Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

You said ...

"Who are we banning? For reporting a telecon with management like a lot of others do here? That doesn't add up."

Chappy, with all due respect ...

Kahuna says ...

"I also called the office and was told that the BFS would most likely be out within the next week or so."

"They are very optimistic, expecting a very favorable view of future events and conditions within the BFS by not only Teck. Expecting a favorable outcome."

Several posters, (more established ones) asked him to substantiate this supremely enlightening information to the most minimal degree. (where he received this information)

That’s a fair query given the compelling nature of said info ... especially when he implies that he is quoting a CUU source as saying same ... and if that were true, it goes against the grain of the tight lipped, text book style answers management has previously offered.

And without some clarity, this type of unsubstantiated info can mislead some ... which i believe was the intent.

I have called the office several times over the past 2.5 years and have never received such revealing information.

There has been no precedent to my knowledge where Elmer, Mike, or anyone at CUU would be so specific (BFS would most likely be out within the next week or so) or exhibit such enthusiasm (favorable view, favorable outcome)

If so, I stand corrected.

Kahuna placed a couple more posts subsequent to that, yet failed to answer the question posed by senior forum members ... other than offering up a toll free # which can be obtained with a mouse click.

To cite another suspect incident ...

In October of 2011 Vette wrote; "I see Ernesto still buying" (in reference to CUU)

Yesterday Kahuna responds to that by saying; "Buying, yeah he's moving into BXX"

???

Hence, I conclude that the credibility of this poster is in question ... an opinion shared by

many others according to the follow up posts.

I understand that as a Hub leader you look for lines to be crossed and endeavour to exhibit leniency and fairness to all.

My point for writing is to defend the integrity of all posters who raise legitimate questions and concerns.

All posters here should get a measured amount of respect based on contribution value, credibility, and perceived integrity … all of which must be earned.

New Message
Please login to post a reply