Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
I just spoke to Lynn at CUU about whether the BFS is complete and was told it was not. I told her it would be nice if we the retail shareholders were updated on CUU status and she said she will suggest it to Elmer. There still is no date as to when BFS would be completed. She said Merritt had said 6 weeks when they started and the six weeks is almost up so it could be any time. David MacDonald and Ernesto are not blacked out. They are not privy to numbers, discussions in meetings etc. I asked her if Elmer thought BFS would be out by mid November that is why Elmer was going to Arizona. She said plans had to be made in advance and if need be, Elmer would cancel his trip should he be required to. For example, there was a big show last week in New Orleans which Elmer was hoping to attend, to talk about the BFS, thinking it would be released by then but because it was not released yet, he cancelled the trip since there was nothing new to talk about. She said CUU management is eager to have BFS completed too like we are. Lynn was a pleasure to talk with.
New Message
Please login to post a reply