Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I'll take a 7 to 1 plus Cuu 2 shares. Dump it after Jan 1 Pay the taxes April 2013.

If you sell in January 2013, taxes won't be paid until April 2014. Hard to believe that we are looking that far down the road already. I agree Teck shares is the way to go, and I don't care whether they are high or low ... might keep some Teck, but will largely cash out.

If Teck averages around 2.25 million shares a day trading hands, at roughly $30 a share, that's $60 million a day traded. I think us Copper Fox folks, if we receive Teck shares, should have no problem divesting ourselves of our new Teck holdings over a month or so of trading without affecting the Teck price too much. Perhaps a few more people will want in to Teck once they've done their due diligence on Schaft Creek - this assumes all goes according to plan and Teck buys us out entirely.

I hate to say it, but only seven weeks until Christmas. C'mon TetraTech, Elmer or whoever ... let's get the show on the road.

New Message
Please login to post a reply