Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Email sent today to all email addresses you've given me, thank you. MTS

To: [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected]

Cc: [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected]

Sent: Monday, November 05, 2012 1:49 PM

Subject: Re: CUU as an investment

I am resending this message as I've just been given Mr. Stewart's email address, thank you, MTS

====

----- Original Message -----

To: [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected]

Sent: Monday, November 05, 2012 1:35 PM

Subject: CUU as an investment

Dear Sir/Madam, I have been an investor in CUU since 2009 and I'm afraid to say that my patience has worn very thin over this last year. I believe I have the possibility of making a decent gain with my investment which would be very welcome as I am a senior citizen but the waiting has become near impossible.

I think CUU management is doing a terrific job with everything except news releases. To quote Peter Drucker, "The most important thing in communication is to hear what isn't being said." And what is not being said is speaking volumes to the detriment of CUU. After waiting for months, we were told the BFS would be issued mid to late September and that didn't happen. What CUU management didn't tell us was that yes, it was going to be issued mid to late September but to themselves for review, not for public release. You can just imagine what that did for CUU's credibility! This whole scenario is like watching paint dry. The share price continues to find new lows, and stays there which, given the size and value of CUU, is unbelievable.

Would someone please put a news release out to update us on where we stand? According to someone on the Agoracom site, who phoned Mr. Stewart in the last couple of weeks, 24 out of the 25 sections of the BFS were complete; it only left the financials to be done. How long does it take to do the financials, especially in this day and age with computers on everyone's desk?

Thank you,

MTS

New Message
Please login to post a reply