Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Based on the cyclical nature of the resource cycle the big miners will always have a sweet spot time for expansion, and another for holding cash and waiting.

One of the main reasons for my investment here was the contract which, in my opinion, made a huge difference between CUU and many other junior explorers. it gave us the ability to force Teck into a decision they might otherwise want to delay. The completion of the FS and the subsequent triggering of the conditions of the contract are, in my mind, more than material, they're essential to the wellbeing of the investors.

For a long time I've tried to take the position we should deal fairly with Teck just as I want them to deal fairly with us. if they needed a reasonable amount of time to line up partners etc. we should be accomodating. so how much time is reasonable before we use the power of the contract to prod them into action. what's the point of having such a powerful clause if we just sit on it, and if we had known mgmt. wasn't going to use it, how many of us would have been here for all this time.

Vette seems to have a good repore with the co. and has indicated we should have something by the 20th. if we don't, I think all hell should break loose. there's a time for mr. nice guy and a time for getting them off the pot and forcing them into action. to keep retail investors in an informaton vacum during such an important time in the co's history is, IMO not what the regulators had in mind when the rules were set up.

Last beef, what's the point of having expiry dates for the warrants and then extending them unless EE is in blackout. if that's the case shoulden't investors have been notified that all principals of the co. are prevented from trading. to me that info. is material...chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply