Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Yesterday marked the achievement of the final milestone for CUU.

A good project as illustrated by the BFS delivers value that justifies costs ... done.

Elmer delivered. As he himself said, job well done by his team for undertaking and delivering the highest level of project evaluation.

It's amazing how people panicked in the first hour after the halt was lifted ... then simmered once they realized that this project is viable to move forward as a mine ... given the worst case scenario. This is what Teck wanted to see ... to convince shareholders, partners, and those lending capital.

Furthermore, It's my opinion that Elmer is in the know as to what to expect from Teck, including buyout. I'm sure a phone call will give you some relief from your uncertainty.

Teck (and all potential suitors / partners) now know what value we possess and the base case was presented as such to show that this project is feasible under the most minimal conditions. And they are quite aware of the added value of the 'tonnes of waste' cited, and the extra minerals that will be uncovered on the property in the coming years.

This study now shows the true value of CUU to those who have been waiting anxiously on the sidelines.

It is these savvy, in the know, and larger investors who will pounce once they sense the panic is over amongst the selling retailers who simply don't understand the significance of a positive final feasibility study.

We have come to the crossroads now. The world knows what we have in the highest and most telling of detail.

This will be over any day in the next few months.

The realization of the final goal achieved by CUU is not the time to sell, but to hold and wait for Teck's response.

New Message
Please login to post a reply