Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Opening bell will be a tricky one to speculate. A lot of retail investors are no longer at their computers and the Jr markets are difficult right now. My gut feeling tells me we will see a coordinated attack to freak out those of us watching, and the MM's will try to take it down 15 or20 cents within the first hour using the ol "frisbee" technique. If this happens I hope there is retail or insiders that wish to buy more since the frisbee game seems to end once they start to lose shares playing the game. I think it will be interesting to see if there is an increase in short positions once the halt has been lifted.

That being said, I hope the SP rises to around $1.50 by the end of the trading day.

Went over to the dark side a few hours ago to see what was being said...a lot of negativity with no real solid facts for backup.

New Message
Please login to post a reply