Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

mypalcal,

For your first question the value per tonne I use uses the recoveries, prices, and inferred resource grade used in the BFS which is $25.17/tonne - however it looks like only 90% of this is payable in the BFS (i.e. smelter/refining charges which probably vary by metal).

The main difference I find is moly prices are half what they were in the PFS, recoveries are different and total capex is higher - although I don't think the capex creep was a large issue. I am also a little confused by why the economics are so different from the PFS but I will wait until they file the BFS on sedar before I really compare the two.

Aside from that I am just using the BFS value (after-tax NPV of $67M) and adding some discounted (or undiscounted) value for the inferred.

Also you cannot do 171Mt x $31.4/t (revenue) x 24% and adjust for taxes and discounting. You need to deduct operating costs/G&A of processing these 171Mt - the mining costs are already sunk and included in the BFS.

New Message
Please login to post a reply