Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Yes it makes alot of sense to have this delivered this week. I'm sure TT is being pressured. It would be a huge bonus to have all of CUU's work tied up before the conference. We need to get the share price moving and take care of it as well. We don't want to be exposed to the 'sell in may' mantra either. As long as the document gets delivered this week I don't see any reason the share price shouldn't move forward other than the odd manipulative attempt. Even those attempts should be extinguished this time around. Confidence is building and I think the weak hands have been weeded. Day flippers will have a tougher go in the weeks ahead. The longs here have passed the stress test when we stared down the barrel of 60 cents. January to April is the time for the Fox to run as well based on past history. Once over a buck we are on bigger radars too. More compelling news of our connection to Teck will get us a better look as well. I noticed a significantly stronger and larger order of buying these past few sessions. This does not appear to be of the average retailer type, and it's not all an insider push either. This is great news for us. If the big boys sense merely a double from here their buying alone could initiate a frenzied herd mentality induced push well over two bucks as it did before. That sets us up well given our timeliness with Teck and realization of an acceptable buy out price in line with our expectations and the appropriate value. We all want this story over. There are many opportunities to add to our profit. I'm sure Elmer has had an understanding with Teck to downplay our resource for a long time now. Teck is sure to be a little nervous with Copper Fox proudly proclaiming their milestone achievement at the upcoming resource conference ... and having to divulge real numbers to persistent prospects. After all, would you want someone else interfering with your opportunity to profit to the tune of billions?

New Message
Please login to post a reply