Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

The BFS may not have been what we were expecting and maybe not by a long shot.

What it lacks in quality it will make up in size. And maybe the inferred should have been drilled.

Teck's cost per LB. to mine copper is $1.60 at average after credits for all their copper mines and ours is $1.15 after credits with just what we stated in our limited BFS.

Why would they not want us???

VANCOUVER, Dec. 21, 2012 /CNW/ - Copper Mountain Mining Corporation (TSX: CUM) (the "Company" or "Copper Mountain") announces production guidance for the 2013 year from the Copper Mountain mine located in southern British Columbia.

Copper Mountain is projecting 2013 production of approximately 80 million pounds of copper, 35,000 ounces of gold, and 315,000 ounces of silver. - Site cash cost are estimated to be (incl. mining, milling, maintenance, admin, and engineering) of $1.25 - $1.30 per pound of copper produced net of precious metal credits. (Calculated based on $ 3.40 /lb Cu, $1,500/oz Au and $28.50/oz Ag). Total cash costs (incl. site costs, smelting & refining, transportation, interest and taxes) are estimated to be between $1.80 - $2.00 per pound of copper produced net of precious metal credits

Thank you for helping me get my head back on straight.

pk

New Message
Please login to post a reply