Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Met, I can't belive Elmer can do anything EE doesn't like. there are other geologists that would like the job. the question you're raising is, would EE like to pizz Teck off and improve the economics of the project, and ultimately, make more for himself.

I'm getting old, and have health issues. I don't have another 2-3 years to wait for this to be settled. I need for something to happen this year, and the sooner the better.

The whole issue of this co. selling itself short is, IMO, baffling. maybe telling Teck, if you don't like it, take a walk, is part of the strategy. the problem with this is Teck liked the BFS.

I just need for the co. to communicate something positive to the market and show some concern for the share price. they owe that to the long suffering, loyal shareholders.

I'm at the point where I refuse to look at the daily/weekly balances of our accounts, it's just too painful. hope something happens soon.....chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply