Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Thank you for explaining that to me lletea. If I remember correctly, CUU management had the BFS long before they released it to the public on Dec 21st. As I recall, they needed the time to go over it with a fine tooth comb to make sure it all was perfect before releasing it. I really can't see how they can justify taking more than a month to edit it down to a summary version to file on SEDAR. You'd think management would want to get the clock started immediately in order to force Teck to show their cards and to support the stock price. I can't see why a summary couldn't have been done even before Dec 21st, never mind six weeks later. Why couldn't a summary have been done at the same time they were going over the original BFS? Besides, what is more important, the entire BFS or a summary of it? Is there a limit on how many pages is acceptable to Teck?

New Message
Please login to post a reply