Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

It's simple ... hold em.

If you believe in your reasoning for purchasing you need to trust your decision.

The recent shakeout to .61 was orchestrated by manipulators who endeavoured to prey on the weak and fearful, and proceeded to scare you out of your shares, took out stop losses, and forced margin calls.

They knew what they were doing and they may do it again.

It's all about seizing an opportunity to make money where there is money to be made.

Herein lies the Copper Fox opportunity.

The Copper Fox story is poised to end. There has never been a worse time to sell.

The tree shaking was designed to be at your expense. Tragically some of you may have learned that first hand.

Don't let anyone steal your shares. Take a walk. Take your finger off the sell button.

You had a reason for buying and holding for so long.

You now have more reasons and the end is finally in sight.

Don't worry about Teck walking. Oh how that would be a magical dream come true.

Rest assured that all major miners know of our value.

They are all waiting to see what Teck will do because they simply have no other choice.

There may be an initial reaction similar to what we have experienced before, but we weathered it.

As I mentioned previously, the stock market is designed to transfer money from the fearful and impatient to the confident and patient.

Be confident in Copper Fox and above all, be patient. I'm sure we will all agree that CUU has tested our patience to the max. We have survived that stress test.

I hear many on this forum second guessing and denouncing Elmer Stewart. It's my opinion that he and his staff are going to surprise us all. Things are happening that we are simply not aware of.

He is a straight shooting down right nice and patient guy. He is not the promoting type. He has a quiet confidence and a wry shrewdness about him.

CUU is his prize accomplishment.

All of it will come to light soon.

David McDonald buying over a quarter million shares is a large flashing neon sign.

Look at his background in accounting, senior finance and big money corporation.

He knows value.

Follow these signs, and follow the money.

The way to be a part of that money is to hold onto your shares.

They have value yet to be seen.

The harder you make it for others to grab them, the more valuable they become.

Supply and demand 101.

New Message
Please login to post a reply