Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Copper Fox Announces a $1,500,000 Private Placement

Yes but that is a viewpoint that has much missing i feel. Certainly would be nice to know all the facts.

To me it sends a subtle message that "we are pushing ahead" with the CUU program and preparing the big 4-sale sign.

Musing:

If Teck knows everything is done, and that we dont need cash to finish BFS stuff up, and hey, maybe they had already given mgmt "unofficial" assurances that Teck would have made their decision by now.

Ok, if that above was true, how do you put more pressure on them if our mgmt themselves is wondering what the delay is?

Raise some more money to push on!

I can hear Teck right now "whoa! whoa! Guys hold on, we're almost there! (And in poorly masked worried tone): "what do you need the money for?"

Elmer: "Well you know, salaries and stuff, and uh,... lot n lots of photocopying of the BFS, and NDA agreements hehe"

This is a shot across the bow imo. Big E let her rip!

Fire..

New Message
Please login to post a reply