Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Mcsweep, similar theories have been floated, but personally I doubt it at this point and here's why. Elmer seemed to intimate on the call (Xmas eve) that Teck knew this project as well as CUU did. Teck are the ones who did a bunch of drilling and sampling before CUU got its hands on Schaft. Also, Teck employs people who do nothing but source the world (and BC) for viable projects to JV or buy. They talk with juniors all the time, and have their own internal analysts assessing projects ... they would be stupid not to. So yes, I've wondered the same thing re: a downplayed FS, but don't think so anymore after hearing about Teck's aggressive scouring of deposits globally. They have very intelligent people who work there and all the ones I've met love it (they're either paying them to say that or they really like the co). Teck's also hired over 1000 people each of the last two years. You can't tell me there aren't some experts in that number who wouldn't be able to get the skinny on Schaft. Industry insiders like to talk to their buddies too ... I've probably learned more hanging out with long time mining engineers and geos lately than in the last few years combined. There is no way in my mind that Teck won't get the lowdown on exactly where Schaft is at ... what remains is how quickly both sides can agree on a "fair" offer.
New Message
Please login to post a reply