Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Based on the fact that Teck signs off on all CUU NRs I enjoyed reading the following:

Feasibility Study

Subsequent to the year ended October 31, 2012, the Company announced the results of a positive Feasibility Study on the Schaft Creek project in December 2012, and subsequently filed on www.sedar.com in February 2013.

and

Based on recommendations in the Feasibility Study the Company is currently considering programs to enhance the economics of Schaft Creek including:

i) a diamond drilling program at Schaft Creek to upgrade the 171.16 million tonnes of Inferred resource, that lie within the pit shell, to a Measured or Indicated Resource; and

ii) additional metallurgical testwork to increase metal recoveries and reduce processing costs.

I like that they've publicly put Teck on notice where the drill program is going and what it will accomplish. I find the use of the word "considering' interesting as well.

Cheers.

New Message
Please login to post a reply