Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I think we have all been so focused on the 12% and 8% issues of the BFS, whether the BFS's failure to satisfy the 12% requirement, poses a "bankability" problem with Teck, that we've neglected to consider what the paragraphs before 5.5.a(i) states: I've bolded and underlined words to make an emphasis on my points.

Below is text from our BFS as filed with SEDAR.

"Positive Bankable Feasibility Study" means a comprehensive report prepared in good faith that shows the feasibility of placing the Property or part thereof into commercial production and is positive as contemplated in this Sect. 5.5. The report will be considerd positive in any of the following cases.

(a) If, prior to commencing the preparation of the report Salazar and Teck Cominco agree, in writing, on the cost assumptions, economic and technical parameters and discount rates to be used, the report will be considered to be positive if it indicates that production from the Property would generate a NPV, hereinafter defined, of at least $1.00.

(b) Salazar may prepare a report without a written agreement with Teck Cominco as contemplated in Sect. 5.5(a) that studies a project of any size selected by Salazar but no smaller than that set out in (i) but in this case Salazar must then, at the same time, study a project of the size set out in (ii). The report will be considered to be positive if it generates a positive NPV in either of the following two cases:

(i) firstly, the report will be considered positive if it indicates that production from the Property would, on a project basis, generate a NPV of at least $1.00 using a discount rate no less than 12% and assuming a mine lifee of no less than 12 years and copper metal production of at least 25,000 tones per annum;

(ii) secondly, the report will be considered positive if it indicates that production from the Property would, on a project basis, generate a NPV of at least $1.00 using a discount rate of 8% assuming a mine life of no less than 15 years and copper metal production of at least 50,000 tones per annum; ..."

Therefore, IMO, Salazar aka CUU, has fulfilled its obligations in the BFS to the letter. There should no longer be any confusion or doubts to the bankability of the BFS.

New Message
Please login to post a reply