Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Feb 21, 2013 06:45AM

My current concern is about the word "development" of SC in the NR. What does that mean? Could it mean more than a drill program? But no real answers until after Mar 6th.

I'm a little worried about that too. This latest PP wasn't big enough for a drill program so it must be for environmental permits, or something along those lines. I believe that environmental studies and permitting are considered part of the development stage.

I noticed that when Creamer's Mining Weekly did a small piece about the PP just announced they describe the company this way: British Columbia-focused copper project developer Copper Fox Metals on Friday said it intends to complete a nonbrokered private placement to raise C$2.5-million, in which an insider has participated fully.

Really they are just re-wording the news release but it is an interesting re-branding in a way, although the website says they are a "Canadian-based resource development company." I guess if Teck is not interested then we will have to become a development company, with a Plan B partner.

New Message
Please login to post a reply