Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Most of us have gotten wrong. Probably all of us really. Even when Web would say we'd still be here this far out, I'm not sure how much he believed himself versus just putting the idea out there for the sake of discussion.

That said, I'm wondering what the board is thinking in terms of timelines right now? What are some key dates for us to think about? March 6th represents 30 days that Teck has recieved the BFS, do we think that's really important if Teck doesn't object by then? How many think that would be a "buyout time"?

What about the 120 days? Does anyone really know or heard from management about if the 30 days is part of or if it's in addition to the 120 days? Do we think this is moot because we think Teck will make a decision by then?

Do we still think Teck will buy us out right away during the 120 days or do we think it may be later or we'll have to shop around first? Do we think that we'll have to do additional drilling? How about the EA application being done (submitted? Approved?) first? Will we still be a part of the SC story at that point? If Teck just backs in and doesn't buy us out do we think that'll actually have a real impact on our share price?

I have some ideas of my own, but I'd like to hear what the board has to say. The BFS was supposed to clear things up, but it's really just made more questions.

Would love to hear everyones opinions.

New Message
Please login to post a reply