Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I find it interesting that Teck continues to remain mum on the fact that Schaft even exists except for that chart entry some months back that showed Schaft as a rather large, potential project for them

Since then, nada.....

Maybe we really are such a minor entity in their massive operation that we don't make it to their public pronouncements

Or maybe it is a bullying negotiating tactic, drawing on the knowledge that we are powerless to achieve any sort of market appreciation, absent any acknowledegment from them

The longer they defer their legal obligations, the more pressure to settle on CUU

I do hope that our lawyers have that 60 day JV requirement circled

Letting Teck skate on the Liard delivery and the JV would really be a tough pill to swallow

IMO, our share price will not budge until Teck at least acknowledgees that we have performed in accordance with the controlling agreement

They are aware of this and I think testing whether our management has the resolve to force their hand

Otherwise they will stick to this strategy until we say uncle

New Message
Please login to post a reply