Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I was at PDAC today and I had a chance to talk first with Mike and Jason, and one hour later with Shane, and Elmer finally showed up. All they are saying is that they delivered FS to Teck and they are reviewing it (like we don't know that) and now we have to wait and wait and that's the best they can tell you. So far nobody knows what Teck will do and because it's a very large project Teck needs lots of time. There is no 30 or 120 days but we are not going to wait for ever, apparently at one point we will ask them to make up their minds. Nobody is talking about Liard shares and I guess we should forget about it. We are not following our agreement, so we can probably forget about the 4 year clause too.
Nobody can answer my question if Teck has accepted our FS as bankable.

Funny thing is, I stopped at the Teck booth and the first person I talked to had never even heard of Copper Fox and Schaft Creek. And then he went to talk to somebody else and came back to me and said that they are waiting for the FS :)

The only positive sign is that Teck IS interested in this project but we have to wait. Don't forget, Teck has the option to back in 75% but we don't have to accept their offer for our 25% if it is too low and that's our advantage. Will they risk it to lose 25% of the project?

Pretty soon CUU will announce a drilling plan for this season and continue all the work while waiting for Teck.

I think there is no reason for panic right now but we should be all prepared to wait another few months or more before something big happens.
Elmer did not like some of my direct questions (when and how much) but Shane was the best person to talk to. He thinks (hopes) it will all be done in a few months.
Sorry, I wish I had better news to share with you but that's all I can say for now.

New Message
Please login to post a reply