Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Yes, Teck has teams actively seeking out gold opportunities all over the world (e.g. "alliances, joint ventures and equity financing"). I chatted with one of their gold sourcing team members at the VRIC and they are very active in this full time, and literally scouring the world for all kinds of deals. I tried to get the gentleman I spoke with to bite regarding all the gold up at Schaft Creek, but total pokerface. No doubt the gold sourcing teams know about it however.

He did say they are choosy with deals, as some are just too expensive, often when potential JV or takeover targets are in a very good position financially. Their back of the napkin evaluations for deposits is still NPV8, but then they have a team of people doing more detailed financials if there is interest and a deal deserves further evaluation. You'd think Teck and others would get into various gold streaming arrangements given their deep pockets, and truth be told they probably are already.

New Message
Please login to post a reply