Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

You are preaching to the choir

Pretty sure most of us are pretty well commited to the value proposition CUU represents

The issue now is how do we realize a return for those things we have committed so much of our savings to

The points you raise are simply not reflected in the trading prices and I submit that there are 2 schools of thought on that situation

I have to think that regardless of reputation, or collegial realtions, or any other feel good trait, Teck has to prefer negotiating with us at a discounted market price

That is simply common sense

We are on opposite sides of the table

And without impugning any active particpation on their part to keep our price here, it is a good thing for them, if they are entertaining buying our interests

My point is anything that helps our share price reflect a little more of the value represented is a good thing for us

And our share price will go up with the definitive declaration that we have met our contract and are entitled to the incentives the contract was drawn to address

I almost don't understand why any of this needs to be said

New Message
Please login to post a reply