Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Went away for two weeks and returned to find not much has changed. However a few comments. I was happy to see Vette has gotten back into the thick of things with some very timely comments. Secondly i was a bit taken aback by Cathy's reported comments that most of what appears on this board is nonsense. A more correct comment would be to call it speculation and speculation is necessary because the company does always give us enough information. why couldn't the company put out an announcement that BFS was delivered Feb 5 and also that now Teck has accepted BFS. seems rather simple really. Instead we were left to speculate regarding the starting of the clock, Teck's acceptance, the 120 day count etc. Finally i agree with everything RabidTiger wrote except #2 in the bad things. Surely the company doesn't have to be dormant in all areas except Schaft Creek. All companies continue to investigate new opportunities and don't run to the shareholders to ask " is this okay? We know you didn't buy for this reason but we think it's a good deal." In reality this just go ahead and do it without asking shareholders. By the way I'm not in love with the AZ property either but the company has to move ahead.

Gusto

New Message
Please login to post a reply