Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Thanks Greenfree for posting that inverview. This certainly isn't directed at you...

That is probaby one of the worst quality interview/analyst commentaries I've ever heard. OMG!! What an eye opener in terms of how much BS comes out of so called analysts and commentators.

1. How long has Salazar NOT been the president of CUU? For God's sake, Elmer took over in JULY 2009!!! These two nitwits in the discussion talk like Salazar is still Pres and gush about how much they like him so much.
  2. They talk about the rise from 5 cents to $2.70 like that is the whole and current story and the end of it. How can they open their mouths and say this when $2.70 came and went a solid 2 YEARS AGO!!
  3. They talk about large Capex which is probably the most accurate thing they mention, but throw that out with the rediculous comment about a large NPV. They obviously didn't read the latest FS as $500M npv on a $3.3B Capex project and a 6.5 year payback is certainly not great.

I hope no one pays money to listen to that kind of crap. I'm sorry to say I listened to it twice to confirm I was actually hearing this right. I found that interview to be a heck of a lesson on the art and business of BS.

New Message
Please login to post a reply