Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Wow, been away for awhile and looks all the negativity has come out regarding this play. But for what it is worth here is my theory about why management has been noncommital about the timelines and delays. Imho, I believe we are going to get a 100% buyout as I have posted before. This would explain why they don`t seem to be too concerned about Laird share transfers.

In addition, I also think the price has already been discussed and determined beforehand and is only known by the Executive directors ( non-ex directors are not priveledge to this so they can trade the stock and accumulate ). So then why the delay then? IMHO, we are waiting for Teck`s chosen partner to get their financial affairs in order. They have given or maybe have asked for some time to do this within the 120 days or it could be longer therefore management is not giving us specific timelines because they do not have specific timelines of when this partner will get their affairs in order. Well there you go. My 2 cents for what its worth.

Hope my theory here assuages the fears of people here. Just follow the insider buying here and look at how many shares DM has picked up and is picking up. I think a deal is coming and it will be 100% buyout with a partner of Teck`s chosing. The only question is when?

New Message
Please login to post a reply