Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I finally sent an email to Jason yesterday:

Hello to whom this may concern,

I am an investor interested in purchasing Copper Fox Metal shares but have a few questions before I buy this stock. In regards to timeline when will the company:
1) Publish a drilling plan for the 2013 year?
2) Release an update on the overall project of Schaft Creek?
3) Update the shareholders of what is occurring between Teck and Copper fox in regards to the discussions?
4) Explain the direction in which this company will take regarding strategic planning and joint ventures?
5) If the company published a "Bankable" feasibility study and if the Laird shares were transferred?
thanks in advance for your reply
He replied back today with his answers. Obviously, no specific dates for me, and him being very general in his reply but I am satisfied with the responses I received. His reply is in the red.
1) Publish a drilling plan for the 2013 year? We are finalizing our plans for the 2013 season
2) Release an update on the overall project of Schaft Creek? What sort of update are you referring to?
3) Update the shareholders of what is occurring between Teck and Copper fox in regards to the discussions? We will announce any material changes as they become available
4) Explain the direction in which this company will take regarding strategic planning and joint ventures? As we develop any joint ventures we will announce them as they would be a "material change" in the corporate affairs
5) If the company published a "Bankable" feasibility study and if the Laird shares were transferred? We have not heard back from Teck as of this date.

New Message
Please login to post a reply