Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

This is a commonly echoed piece of "reassurance" to many people but would just like to point out that this really isn't the whole truth. It doesn't take into account what percentage of their portfolio CUU is.

Yes, every penny that drops costs Ernesto ~$2.5mil, but how much does that really mean to him? We are looking at HIS situation from OUR perspective. I say "our" because I'm assuming most of us here don't own billions of dollars so, to me, $2.5mil is a substantial amount. This may not be, and probably isn't, the case for him.

I know I'm being a downer here, but I'm just trying to point out that this commonly argued point has its flaws.

Now, if someone knew what % CUU contributed to their overall portfolio, THAT would make me feel a lot better. Also, another hard fact that makes me optimistic is that, although I don't know the % CUU contributes to DM's portfolio, what I DO know is the number of shares he holds is increasing (and is actually at its all time high). To me, that is a better indicator of good things to come than the simple number of shares one holds.

New Message
Please login to post a reply