Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

The drill program should be the next news release, no?

When I emailed Mike Smith, they were finalizing the details and the drill plan, that was nearly a month ago lol.

What is the opinion of CUU shareholders on this matter? Expectations to when this news release is due?

Since Copper Fox did pretty much nothing in regards to drilling exploration last season (2012) except get a couple holes in discovery zone I am hoping for a huge year for potential rapid expansion and growth of metal qauntity.

Do people think the drilling program will be released in the next couple of weeks? Before May 15th?

I want 2013 year to be the best and the most productive drilling season CUU has ever had to increase shareholder value, as this could be the last chance to explore the B.C property (SC, and adjacent lands). I hope this season they do a 30 million drill program and seriously add substantial value to this mining company. We should update the P.F.S, wait for environmental permits (5% discount), engage in a huge drill program this season, poke holes in the 171M tonne inferred area, drill the rest of paramount. This could be a great drill season, and the last.

New Message
Please login to post a reply