Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Your right, and that is a great point, but Copper Fox could raise the money in other ways such as an N.S.R. These royalty sales would help finance and further advance the development of SC to add huge value (drilling, permitting, engineering, construction, etc). Another way would be the private placement but at a higher price from current levels for less dilution. This would be a positive for the stock as the share price would reflect that development and an example is Teck which invested in a junior exploration company at a higher price. This would demonstrate true value IMO.

http://www.pvresources.ca/s/news.asp?ReportID=441617

I am on the long-term side of this story, as I want full value. I can wait for that environmental permit, and updated resource estimate and P.F.S. Yes, I know this adds year(s) to the conclusion of this story but it is worth the wait for sure. On a side note, why would we sell SC property now in this disgraceful environment where the venture is in the toilet. If we sell now we are absolutely going to receive a low offer. Junior exploration companies currently are at historical lows. Others can not wait which I understand due to age, financial obligations so with that I hope the share price rises so people can liquidate some of their position.

New Message
Please login to post a reply