Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"the questions didn't really bare anything credible to begin with... What answers do you expect on unknown questions?"

Deeppocket what do you mean the questions did not bare anything credible? I think I touched a sensitive area, and I do apologize. I can not believe this message achieved over 10 recommendations! Recommendations on a message should be for in-depth analysis and research, information with facts and substance, quality opinions and questions rather a two sentence post degrading a person. Do not get me wrong, I love reading Deeppockets posts, but this particular comment was not warranted towards me. I meant no discredit or negativity of the Copper Fox team. If anything I have a very positive outlook for CUU. I am on the $4+ side of the story especially if this company decides the long-term approach for this asset. This includes getting the permits, full exploration and drilling activities, etc.

So my questions were about your opinions rather answers of known facts. For the record, I did email Mike, and others about this date to gather more information but did not get a proper reply, and calling will not help. All I wanted to know were people's thoughts and feelings about the June 4th date. I only brought it up becuase many known, intelligent posters believe it to be a meaningful date, NOT ME (do I have to name people?).I was simply asking to hear others thoughts on this date. In forums, all questions should be accepted and I believe my questions were reasonable. I did not state my own opinion regarding this issue of June 4th. I do not care if the date (June 4th) passes with no news, but was curious to hear others thoughts on whether this could affect the share price. Why? Well if others think and feel a negative impact will occur, the price will fall due to "psychological tendencies" in my opinion. Yes illtea I do base my DD on facts and data but others do not in these markets IMO. Fear is contagion in the venture exchange IMO. Nothing else to say or ask at the moment so sorry for this conflict, and I will continue to ask questions asking for people's opinions and thoughts, it is actually a good way to gauge the sentiment of a stock to put it simply. Thank you to Calvin, pikerel and Bosco for your respectful, and professional replies. We are all on the same side here as we all want to profit from this investment, and IItea I am sure you were not trying to be hurtful lol.

New Message
Please login to post a reply